1. SEASON: FISHERY OPENS April 1st LAKE
CLOSES 30th DECEMBER. RIVER CLOSES 30th September. HOWEVER AT THE MOMENT WE ARE FISHING 12 MONTHS OF THE YEAR
ON THE LAKE, THIS IS REVIEWED ANUALLY
2. FISHING DAYS: 7 days per week. YOU MUST SIGN IN THE CATCH BOOK ON ARRIVAL AND FILL IN YOUR CATCHES WHEN YOU
LEAVE. Blanks MUST be recorded.
3. SUBSCRIPTION: £445.00 per rod for the season plus £100 entrance fee for new members. Members may fish the reservoir. A river
membership costs an extra £50.00 and is available by INVITATION only.
4. FISHING RULES: SINGLE FLY, BARBLESS HOOKS ONLY, MIN 4 LB
KEEPING FISH: We allow 1 Brace of Rainbows to be taken from the lake per week. ALL BROWNS both Lake and river are to be returned.
HANDLING FISH: Where possible all fish are to be unhooked IN THE WATER and not lifted on to the bank.
NYLON STRENGTH: Minimum 4lb Monofilament is COMPULSORY Greater breaking strains are encouraged.
5. CONSERVATION POLICY ON RIVER:
The majority of the brown trout on the river are native wild fish and as such are irreplaceable. ALL BROWNS CAUGHT ON THE RIVER ARE TO BE RETURNED .
6. CATCH RECORD: It is essential ALL FISH CAUGHT in both the River and the Lake are recorded in the
returns book. Please use the right section of the book ! The book is in the box by the
car park. Fish taken should also be detailed this will let us know how the fishing is going as well as calculating restocking requirements.
7. GUESTS: Guests must always be accompanied by a member. 6 guest days are allowed per rod with both member and guest fishing.
The guest’s name must be entered in the book before fishing.
8. PARKING: Members are requested to park in the car park at the lake. There is NO driving round the lake or along the River.
9. DOGS: Well-behaved dogs, kept under control, are permitted.
10. WADING: No wading and fishing IN THE LAKE is permitted.
11. RIVER: The section of the River that is adjacent to the LAKE can be fished by all members FROM THE LAKE BANK. Outside of this area
you have you be a RIVER MEMBER to fish the River.