LATCHFORD FLYFISHERS RULES;
1. SEASON: FISHERY OPENS Formally April 1st (Often Earlier in March by arrangement with
our landlord); LAKE CLOSES 30th DECEMBER. RIVER CLOSES 30th September.
2. FISHING DAYS: 7 days per week. YOU MUST SIGN IN THE CATCH BOOK ON ARRIVAL AND FILL IN YOUR CATCHES WHEN
YOU LEAVE, this includes noting if you have BLANKED.
3. SUBSCRIPTION: £380.00 per rod for the season plus £75.00 entrance fee for new members. Members may fish the reservoir. A river membership
costs an extra £20.00 and is available by INVITATION only.
4. LIMIT: Each rod will be limited to taking one brace of Fish per day with a maximum of 3 brace per week (Sunday to Saturday inclusive). Only
fish over 12" are to be taken, ALL Browns Caught in the Lake are to be Returned. Members may continue to fish after killing one brace providing barbless hooks are
used and all fish are carefully unhooked preferably without removing them from the water or touching them.
5. CONSERVATION POLICY ON RIVER:
The majority of the brown trout on the river are native wild fish and as such are irreplaceable.
ALL BROWNS CAUGHT ON THE RIVER ARE TO BE RETURNED .
6. CATCH RECORD: It is essential ALL FISH CAUGHT in both the River and the Lake are recorded in
the returns book. Please use the
right section of the book ! The book is in the box by the car park. Fish taken should also be detailed this will let us know how the fishing is going as well as calculating restocking
7. GUESTS: Guests must always be accompanied by a member. 6 guest days are allowed per rod with both member and guest fishing. The guest’s name must be entered
in the book before fishing. At other times accompanied guests may fish the members rod when they are not, only one at a time to fish.
8. PARKING: Members are requested to park in the car park at the lake and not to drive around the lake or down the river.
9. DOGS: Well-behaved dogs, kept under control, are permitted.
1O. FLIES: Only one lure or fly, maximum size 6, is to be used. Dry fly or nymph only on the river.
11. WADING: No wading IN THE LAKE is allowed. This must be strictly adhered to.